Welcome to Jasmine Breeze RV Park. Please review the following rules to help ensure you have a great stay with us. If you have any questions please ask.
If there are any situations in which you need to call emergency service (Police, Ambulance or Fire Truck) please dial 911 and provide the operator with the main resort address (30 SE 327th St, Old Town, FL 32680) AND YOUR SITE NUMBER.
GENERAL RESORT RULES
- The resort speed limit is 5 miles per hour. This will be strictly enforced.
- Quiet time is between 10:00pm and 8:00am. Disturbing noise is NOT permitted at any time. Loud parties, radio, TV, or other excessive noise will not be allowed at any time. When talking or partying outside your RV please be mindful of your neighbors.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children. Never leave children unattended, in vehicles or elsewhere in the park. Parents are responsible for damage caused by their children.
- Drunk and disorderly conduct will not be permitted.
- Possession or discharge of firearms or fireworks is strictly forbidden.
- No bicycling, skateboarding or rollerblading after dark.
- No solicitation of any kind allowed in the park. No sales or display of goods permitted at the individual sites.
- No “homemade” RVs or school buses are allowed without prior approval. The staff reserves the right to refuse entry to any rigs based on noise, aesthetics or other offensive attributes.
- Jasmine Breeze LLC. reserves the right to make and enforce any other rules and regulations deemed necessary for the safety, convenience, comfort, and enjoyment of its guests and tenants.
USE OF YOUR SITE
- Area between electric meters is considered site boundaries. Slides are permitted to overhang.
- Clotheslines and outdoor appliances are NOT permitted.
- No open fires are permitted anywhere except in Resort provided fire pits. Charcoal grills are permitted at your site.
- Please keep your outside area clean and uncluttered. No loose items are permitted except the resort provided picnic table, a reasonable amount of lawn furniture.
- No dog pens or cages are permitted outside your RV.
- Vehicles may not be parked on the roads. Only 2 vehicles are allowed per site (including boats and trailers). Storage is available for an additional fee if needed.
- NO automotive repairs or oil changes are permitted on sites.
- Due to utilities being underground there is no digging or placing any objects in the ground temporarily or permanently. Please ask prior to any plantings or site improvements.
- All cords, hoses, and cables must be tucked to allow for lawn maintenance.
- Jasmine Breeze RV Park is not responsible for damage by lawn maintenance equipment.
- Please conserve water. RV and boat washing is permitted with permission, please check with the office first. Vehicle washing is not permitted.
- Backflow preventers are required by the State on all sites, removal will result in a fine.
- Florida State Law requires that all sewer connections be secured by positive seal.
- Do not dispose of any feminine products, “flushable” wipes, diapers, or any product besides septic safe toilet paper.
- Dump station is ONLY to be used by registered guests who do not have active sewer hookups on their site
- Any person improperly disposing of gray or black water tanks will be fined and removed from park
- Due to our remote location, we highly recommend the use of RV surge protectors
- All Visitors must register with the office/management prior to proceeding to your site.
- Limit of 4 visitors per site.
- Household Garbage only secured in trash bags to be placed in Dumpster across from bath house
- Dumpster lids and doors must be kept closed to keep wildlife out.
- Please contact the office if you have large items for disposal. There is ZERO tolerance for dumping of trash or debris in the woods or water.
USE OF GOLF CARTS, MOTORIZED SCOOTERS, MOTORCYCLES, ETC.
- All guest owned golf carts must be registered upon entry and guests must provide proof of liability insurance covering operation of the cart as well as sign a waiver of liability.
- No one may operate a motorized vehicle on the premise that it does not have a valid driver’s license.
- All motorcycles shall be used only to enter and exit the Resort outside the quiet hours. Please be conscious of loud noise during the quiet hours.
- All motorized scooters, bicycles, ATV’s, and other vehicles, must obey all traffic regulations and signage throughout the Resort.
- Do not walk or drive through other campsites.
- Florida Laws requiring the use of helmets and lights must be followed.
- The owners and management are positively NOT liable for any loss of personal possessions or injuries to any occupant of any age for damage to any vehicle or personal equipment.
- We are a pet friendly resort with a limit of 2 pets per site.
- Please pick up after your pet in all areas of the park. If we have to clean up after your pet, you will be charged a $20 fee.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times except inside the dog park.
- No dog pens or cages are permitted outside your RV.
- Excessively barking dogs will not be tolerated.
- Pets must be walked in common areas, NOT on other campsites.
- Aggressive or vicious dogs are not allowed into the park. If your dog exhibits aggressive behavior toward humans or other pets we will ask you to keep it in your vehicle for the safety of our guests and their pets.
BOAT & TRAILER STORAGE
- Management will direct you where to park upon arrival.
- All trailers must be locked in the open position to allow for movement when we mow.
- Park is not responsible for any damage or theft.
- No servicing of watercraft or vehicles anywhere on property.
SALES, TRANSFERS, & SUB RENTALS
- RV sales are permitted on a limited basis and must be discussed with management prior to posting for sale.
- No sub-rentals are allowed at any time, this includes RV Share, Outdoorsy, or other similar online sites.
COMMON SENSE & COURTESY
- Please do not cut through campsites, even unoccupied ones. Use the roads.
- Be considerate of fellow campers and their property. This applies to guests and children.
- Illegal drugs are not permitted.
- Please consume alcohol responsibly. Underage drinking is not permitted.
- Any acts or threats of violence towards anyone will not be tolerated.
- No discharge of firearms.
- We will not hesitate to contact law enforcement and have you removed immediately. All campers are required to follow applicable state and local laws.
DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
- You are financially responsible for any damage you cause to campground property or other camper’s property. This includes children, pets, and your guests.
- Jasmine Breeze RV Park is not responsible for any loss due to fire, accident or theft nor any loss, damages or injury to any resident or their guests or property of either.
CONSEQUENCES & LIABILITY
- The park management’s decision will be final in the interpretation of the rules.
- Jasmine Breeze RV Park reserves the right to maintain, change and enforce these rules and we reserve the right to remove anyone that does not comply with the rules without obligation for refund.
- Property left behind after you check out will be considered abandoned.
- Management assumes no liability for personal injury, pets, theft, fire, flood, wind, damage to car, RV, boat, or any other vehicle.
- Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The owner/management of Jasmine Breeze LLC absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever, and guests agree to save, protect and hold harmless Jasmine Breeze LLC from all such liability.
- Occupancy is subject to Florida Statutes 513.114, 413.117, 513.121 and 513.13.
- No refunds due to weather or reason that causes you to leave early.
- In the event of a mandatory evacuation due to a hurricane, refunds will be prorated.
- In the event of a mandatory evacuation, ALL RVs must be removed from the property as soon as the government order is issued.